Monday, April 19, 2010

No apologies...

Except this one: Sorry it's been so long. Life takes over, yo.

Now, onto the cool things!!

1) I have a job! Since Tuesday, March whateveritwas, I have been gainfully employed by Stauffer Lawn & Landscape, LLC, based in Auburn, KS. I am on the mow crew. The work itself kinda sucks, but I work four ten-hour days (leaving me with a 3-day weekend) and get to spend all day outside. Wooooo outside! I like being outside. It's way more productive-feeling than being inside. Even if you're not being productive. 

Anyway...

This job is kinda pretty much the reason I haven't blogged in so long. I wake up at 5:30 every morning to get ready for work. This means sleeping by like...10:30. Considering that I normally didn't blog until like...2 a.m... my blogging has gone by the wayside. 

ANYWAY...

Since tonight's blog is the first in.....like six weeks, I figure I ought to make it worth something, right?

SO.

I want to start finishing what I start. I am tired of ambitiously starting projects and then abandoning them midstream. It is time for me to become a more driven and goal-oriented individual.

Now, I can hear you moaning out there in Internetland, and I can't do anything about it. But hey, this is my blog. If you don't like what I talk about, just tell me so, and wait for the next post. :)

ANYWAY....again...

I feel like I should list some of my ambitiously-started projects that I have negligently left to fend for themselves out in the wilderness. Just so you all understand the caliber of ridiculous you're dealing with.

1) Roping. Yes, roping.
2) Learning one song a week on the piano.
3) Working out daily.
4) Working out weekly.
5) Working out.
6) Learning the violin.
7) Glass blowing.
8) Blogging. :/

That's just to start with, by the way. There are many other unfinished projects lying here and there all over the place. 

So now that I have owned up to the fact that I can never finish anything I start, maybe I can be held accountable by my blog readers? Assuming I have any of you left?

So...I guess what I'm saying is that I want you (yes, YOU) to hold me responsible for finishing my next project. Sound fair? I think it is.

Here's the problem...what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment