Friday, June 25, 2010

Real Quick-Like

Howdy!

How's everyone, these days? I'm busy, as usual.

I just crawled into bed and figured I'd post something to satiate the blog-hounds out there. And to satiate myself, I suppose. I start to feel irrationally guilty if I don't post a blog every now and again.

Quick summary of my life these days:
1) Derek and Tricia got married a couple weeks ago. Holy toledo it was one of the most awesome days of my life. So happy for you guys. Love you mucho!
2) I've been working like a dog...when it's not raining. Long story short: it's hard to mow when it rains all the time.
3) Running....I'm still doing it. 16 miles in the morning. (In like 7 hours, actually. I should have been asleep an hour ago.)
4) Identity crises: still having them. Long story short: it's a long story. 
5) T-Minus two months until I'm a Hornet. I'm kinda terrified.
6) I'm not sure what I was going to say here, but I typed "6)" before I knew what was going on, and why waste a perfectly good "6)"?!
7) I just remembered. My daily calorie intake has now exceeded 3700, and I haven't gained a pound. I've actually lost a pound. I think there's something wrong with me. Tapeworm, perhaps? I think I'll call him Reginald...
8) I sorta have a serious addiction to making lists.

I think that's all my brain is able to spew forth tonight.

Insanely yours,
Michael Dean

P.S. Stay tuned for a full-on blogfest on Sunday. I actually have a whole day with NOTHING to do! Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. 9) There's this thing called Gleebo. Long story short-it pretty much rocks my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. When you become a hornet, what major are you looking into now?
    2. Reginald is a very sophisticated name for a tapeworm.
    3. I miss you dearly...even when you become a hornet you have to come drink with the cats.
    4. I have a lot of blogs to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete