Friday, May 28, 2010

Cheeseburger.

I want one.

A big, honkin', juicy cheeseburger. With lots of onions, and mayo, and ketchup, and delicious juicy tomato and crisp, fresh lettuce and two slices of cheese, on a deliciously buttered and toasted sesame seed bun. Hold the pickles, though. Pickles are cucumbers that have been soaked...in evil.

I bet you want a cheeseburger now, don't you? If you don't, you should. Like now.

The reason I want one is because I ran my face off last night, and I loved it.

I really wish I could describe the awesomeness of this run to you all. I believe 'fepic' is an appropriate adjective. If you can't figure that one out, I'm sorry. You're on your own.

Seven(ish) glorious miles into the Kansas sunset with two AMAZING running buddies. 

Bah. I could go on for PAGES about how awesome last night's run was, but I have a feeling that repeating myself for pages about running wouldn't be the best idea. So instead, I'll just say that I am SO glad I decided to start running again, and I am SO grateful that I am physically and mentally able to do so. It is one of the most rewarding feelings I can imagine. :)

I apologize for the abrupt ending of this post, but I've got a sonny-do list waiting on me from Modge. Then I've got some rockin' social time coming up. And then, of course, work. Awesome, right? It's hell being so busy. ;)

I hope to have a secondary post up, tonight, so stay tuned, and enjoy your day!

Michael Dean

1 comment:

  1. I nearly wrecked a company mini-van upon noticing Sonic did not heed my strict "NOOOOO pickles" request once. Glad to read someone else agrees that pickles are the worst thing to ever happen to the hamburger.
    Good luck with your running, rock star! :)

    ReplyDelete