Friday, February 19, 2010

Feh.

Mini-update:

I've got pages to say, but my brain doesn't want to organize my thoughts well enough to publish them. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Looks like it's random blog time!

I'm sure most of you reading this have seen my flickr photostream. If you haven't, here's the URL (be sure to right click these links and open them in a new tab):


What you probably didn't know is that I spend about 85% of my time online looking at OTHER people's pictures on flickr. I have found some AMAZING shots, many of which have inspired techniques in my own photography.

I would just like to take this time to share one of my absolute favorite photos with you, along with an expression of how it makes me feel.

The photo:

The expression of how it makes me feel at this point in time:
JESUS IS IT SUMMER YET?! I'M READY FOR MARGARITA SEASON!!!!
That is all. Have a good night! :)

Michael Dean

1 comment: