Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Laissez le Bon Temps Rouler!

Hey there! It's Mardi Gras! Well, it was until about an hour ago.

Anyway, how are you guys (guys? girls? person?) doing tonight??

I'm doing pretty well, myself. I didn't accomplish a whole lot today, but I woke up before noon for the first time in a week and a half! Woo little accomplishments!!

I also have a newly formatted blog and header, thanks to Justina. Thank you, Justina! (She's the one who is willing me her photography equipment, just for clarification.)

Right now I'm watching Fight Club on AMC instead of celebrating my favorite holiday of the year. That kinda happens when you're home for a semester away from your party animal friends. Oh well. C'est la vie, right? Aaanyway, Fight Club is a fantastic movie. It stars Edward Norton and my Idol. Brad Pitt is my Idol. More to come on that little psychosis later.

Hmm..random blogging for the win, I guess. Anyway, I've got a LOOONG day ahead of me, so I'm going to hit the sack sometime, and I shall blog tomorrow evening about the events of the day. (Hint: it involves multiple hours in a hospital waiting room. Fun, right?)

Hmm...again. I guess that's it. I'm outta here. Comment! Tell your friends! Ruminate with me!!

Hasta luego, and remember, laissez le bon temps rouler!!!

Michael Dean

Post Script:

Here's some more photography. Enjoy!

"Childhood...

This is my cousin's daughter, Ella. It was taken last October at my cousin Adrienne's wedding. She's a cutie, and I loooove this picture of her.

Have a good one!
MD

No comments:

Post a Comment