Friday, February 12, 2010

Well Hi There!

Hello! Welcome to Cud Chewin'! A place where I come to ruminate over life's little adventures, and talk about my daily experiences for the entertainment of y'all! (Hopefully. "Entertainment" can be interpreted rather loosely, in this setting.)

For anybody who may happen upon my bog that doesn't know me (not likely for these first few blogs), my name's Michael. You can call me Michael, Michael Dean, whatever you like. I'm a 22 year old kid on a hiatus from school (we'll talk about that sometime) in a little town in Kansas. I'm a senior at Kansas State University in Manhattan, majoring in Animal Sciences & Industry, hence the chewin' of cud goin' on around these parts. Upon graduation, I plan on.....hold on. Wait. Wait just a second..........okay. I think we're good. I had a momentary sense of impending adulthood, and it scared the crud outta me.
I really don't have any plans for after graduation yet, but I've got some time, right?

Anyway, speaking of time, I've got a fair amount of it on my hands these days, and I figured, "Hey, why not start a blog? It's not like I don't already waste my life on these here Interwebs." Here I am, in all my ramblin' glory. In this here blog, I'll be talking about all sorts of things. My daily experiences, my photography endeavors, and pretty much the ins and outs of my life, which is quite the contradiction of terms. What do I mean? For instance, I am a pro-choice registered Republican whose iPod has the tendency to jump from George Strait to George Gershwin with a little Miley Cyrus on the side. In one day, I have been known to work cattle, play the piano, bake a cake and clean my guns. I have an infatuation with John Wayne and Sandro Botticelli, and can't get enough of their respective works of art. Do we get the picture?

Seeing that it is 4:03 in the morning, I think I'm going to wrap this up for now, and I'll be back later in the day with a further explanation of what you can expect from this blog, along with some photography. It's my prerogative, right?

Y'all come back!

Michael Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment