Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLL(s)

Well hey there! As it seems I'm viewer-less, I'm not sure who I'm addressing, but what the heck.

So I didn't post any photography on Friday. Fail-tastic on my part. Oh well. There's plenty of time for that photography business.

Today(tonight), I share with you my short-term life goals list. And complain about my former fraternity. More to come on the latter...later.

I'm a wordsmith, I tell ya.

Firstly, the short-term life goals. Tonight, I made a list. It's not a very long list yet, but it's a list, all the same.

It's a list of, obviously, short-term life goals. THIS LIST INCLUDES (bear in mind, I'm aiming HIGH with this list.):
-Use the Bowflex I'm about to borrow from my cousin at least three times a week. 
-Run at least a mile at least four times a week.
-Get a full-time job. (I've got school to pay for come August, ya know)
-Find a house/apartment to rent when I get back to Manhattan.

This last little bullet brings me to the second topic of conversation for the evening: my former fraternity.

Until tonight at approximately 10:00 p.m., I was a member of a fraternity that I loved very very much. Didn't love all the guys, but that's to be expected.

Now I am not.

Those jerks.

And now we're done with the fraternity rant. :)

And now, some PHOTOGRAPHY! *pauses for deafening cheers from adoring fans*

I am an amateur photographer with a good point-and-shoot camera, and I like to think that I take some nifty pictures. My friend and I have an on-the-side photography...well, I hesitate to call it a "business" because we haven't made a dime yet, but hey, whatever. She's much better at photography than I, and has a nicer camera. Not that I'm jealous or anything. It's not my style. Anyway, I'm writing myself into her will. Actually, I don't think she has a will, so I'll write the whole darn thing for her. And I'll make sure to put in there that should she meet an untimely demise (and even if she doesn't), I shall inherit any and all photographic equipment that she possesses. Immediately.

I'm a go-getter. I get things done.

I'm also a rambler. It contradicts my go-getterness terribly. So I guess I'm a go....meh. I'm not really concerned with labeling myself at this point in my life. It's silly.

ANYWAY, back to the photography. Enjoy!

"Rock me mama..."

I took this a couple weeks ago while getting lost. It's one of my favorite photos that I've taken. It's about 5.5 miles north of my house and maybe 4 miles east. I love it, and I hope you do, too.

Sleep well, readers! Reader? Mom?

Nah, not Mom. She would think rambling aimlessly to the whole Internet is ridiculous. Which it kinda is, but oh well.

Hasta luego!

Michael Dean

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up, Michael!
    Great photo -- I can't believe it is from a little point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete