Wednesday, July 14, 2010

COOL LIKE FIYAH

...Or however you spell what Sean Kingston sings about.

So today....was hot. As shit. And I worked outside. All day. I think I lost a couple pounds in sweat, and if you know me, you know I cannottttt afford to do that. So the beer du jour is a Budweiser. Yeah, that's right. "Pork Chop in a Can." "Liquid bread." Bud heavy. Nectar of the friggin gods, I tell you. I love me some Colorado craft beer, but some days, especially days when the heat index is 94 when you wake up at 5:15 in the morning, nothing beats a good ol' watered-down American-style lager. Mmmmmmm.

Enough about this blasted heat. We all know how hot it is. I just hope it's not this godawful for my bloggies in other states and/or Districts. Hi Jen! Hope your running is less dreadful than mine! :)

So the Identity Crisis (that still doesn't have a name...slackers) is starting to get a little less...crisic. It's a word, look it up. 

Tonight's supper: nowhere near as glamorous as the other night's delish steak fajitas. Leftover spaghetti sauce loaded up with parm and garlic wrapped in a tortilla and microwaved. With a Budweiser. Bahahahaha I feel so ridiculous right now.

Speaking of Colorado craft beer, it's pretty much my favorite. Ever. Ft Collins, Breckenridge, Odell, Boulder Beer Co., I love them all. I think I'm going to have to give a craft beer tutorial, sometime. I'll make beer drinkers out of you beer haters, yet!

Also, I read Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree the other day. It made my lip wibble. I forgot how much I loved that story.

I also just put on a pair of shorts. I realize that that sentence is totally irrelevant to anything I've said so far, and you probably didn't care to know, anyway, but here's the thing: I put them on left leg first. That's backwards for me. I ALWAYS put on my pants right leg first. Have you ever tried putting on your pants with the opposite leg first? Your legs suddenly acquire lysdexia and don't seem to work, anymore. At least, mine did. I nearly fell over. Actually, I did fall over, I was just trying to save face. Fortunately, there was my bed nearby to catch me. 

Speaking of my bed...I sorta overslept today. First time since I started my job way back in March. Bad deal. So....again, I'm cutting the blog short. Stay tuned for a lengthy post tomorrow. I've got a free Thursday!

Stay pretty, everyone. That's the only thing that matters.
-Michael Dean

1 comment:

  1. How about "status quandry"? I just really like the word quandry. Maybe you could just call it that, The Quandry. It's early, forgive me for my lameness.

    ReplyDelete