Sunday, July 11, 2010

Woo Tattoo?

So here's the skinny:

I've been honestly contemplating getting a tattoo for...about a year now.

I've come to the conclusion (this week, in fact) that I want one.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what I want, and I'm not entirely decided on where I'm gonna stick that thing. And I KNOW that's enough reason to NOT get one.

But I want one.

And I'm whiny. 

And I get what I want.

All I know is I want something that's...Me. And small (I'm kinda a smallish person).

I also know that I want to stick it somewhere I could cover it, if need be. So...considering I'm not a nudist, I guess that leaves a lot of places wide open. Oy.

Back to square one, I suppose...

Input?

3 comments:

  1. I have been wanting one for a long time now too. I know exactly what I want and I want it on my foot (so it can be covered). However, I DON'T do pain! So that is what is holding me back.

    As far as what you should get...I have no idea because I would probably say the wrong thing and make an enemy. I would put "whatever it is" on your upper back. Just an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Film, camera, something photogish?
    JMO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a small something on your rib cage. I've always liked those, but I am too heavy there to get one. You however, are not heavy.

    ReplyDelete