Monday, July 19, 2010

My Body and I

...have a very interesting relationship.

Namely, 99 days out of 100, my body says "rest" and I say "when I'm dead."

Today is apparently day 100, and I have not only flaked out on a run, which I feel insanely bad for, but I am stretched out on the living room floor doing yoga....reading Twilight.

...My body wants Twilight, okay?

This round is yours, body, but come Wednesday? You're mine.

P.S. It is really hot outside. Waking up at 4:00 was a success. I got to work at 5:09, and was SUPPOSED to work an 8-hour day. Instead, I worked a 10.6 hour day, and I think I will continue to work 10-hour days the rest of the week. WHAT'S THE POINT OF GOING IN EARLY IF I DON'T GET OFF EARLY, HUH??  -sigh- If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a beer, followed by lots of water, followed by a beer, followed by a protein shake, followed by something massive and greasy to eat. Followed by water. Followed by sleep.

1 comment:

  1. EDIT: No beer. Only more water. And lots of healthy chicken and rice. And more water.

    ReplyDelete